Hualien - Hualien - Wow ! Taroko
The east side of Taiwan is where Mother Nature has created one of her finest works of art, and a trip to Taiwan wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the magnificent Taroko Gorge. It might sound...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Hualien - Wow ! Taroko
The east side of Taiwan is where Mother Nature has created one of her finest works of art, and a trip to Taiwan wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the magnificent Taroko Gorge. It might sound harsh but it’s the fact. If you are keen to enjoy the generosity of Mother Nature, our Taroko tour will be a delight.
The magnificent area around Qingshui Cliff has been known as one of the Eight Wonders of Taiwan, where you can enjoy a splendid view of the Pacific Ocean, and Swallow Grotto allows visitors to connect with the marvel of Taroko Gorge. Due to long-term erosion of Taroko by the Liwu River into an extremely narrow and deep valley, the marble cliff faces were scoured into hundreds of potholes, which have become a natural nesting location for swallows. Hence the name Swallow Grotto.
After lunch, we will continue our journey to Cimu Bridge to appreciate the most magnificent views of the Gorge's marble walled cliffs. Baiyang Trail featuring valleys, cliffs, waterfalls, rivers, tunnels, and a huge range of flora and fauna along the way will give you a tingling sense of venturing into the wild. Natural spring water empties into the Liwu River below through the front of Eternal Spring Shrine, seemingly tumbling down from heaven and giving it a surreal look, making it one of the most famous scenic spots in Taroko National Park.
At the end of the day, you will find yourself sitting on the beach of Qixingtan staring out into the Pacific Ocean, listening to the waves splashing against the rocks, and enjoying the soothing and stress-relieving moment. It is when fishermen start to sort their catch and amateur anglers put away their fishing poles as the night falls that you realize that it’s also time for you to put a good end to a great day out in the nature.
- Pick up Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Hualien Train Station rear exit / Xincheng Train Station / Hualien Airport / Port of Hualien
- Drop off Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Hualien Train Station / Xincheng Train Station / Hualien Airport / Port of Hualien
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee) / Passenger insurance / Tax
- Meals / Entrance fees
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour is 9 hours a day. Generally we start from 9am and end at 6pm. We can shift your schedule between 8am to 8pm based on your preference.
- About lunch, you may let our driver/guide to show you what locals have or you can tell us the place you want to dine before the tour.
- The itinerary in Taroko National Park is subject to adjust due to the unforeseen weather condition, which may cause potential risk of falling rocks and road regulation. For your safety, roundTAIWANround has the right to change the itinerary if necessary. For example, if Baiyang Trail is officially closed or partially open to public, our driver/guide will inform you and may replace it by another nearby trail like Sakadang Trail or Lushui Trail.
- For more info regarding to real-time condition of each trail in Taroko National Park, please refer to http://www.taroko.gov.tw/zh-tw/Event/TrailCondition?id=111&brief=true
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on