Hualien - Hualien - Full Day River Trekking
There are many interesting outdoor activities near Hualien City, while river tracing is one of the most thrilling and exciting activities out there. Our experienced river tracers will lead the exp...
- 1 day / 8 hrs
- Mandarin-speaking shared tour
Spots in itinerary
about Hualien - Full Day River Trekking
There are many interesting outdoor activities near Hualien City, while river tracing is one of the most thrilling and exciting activities out there. Our experienced river tracers will lead the expedition from the mouth of the river to the source. Some wilderness survival skills are needed such as rock climbing, swimming and camping. Yet, fret not, all you river tracing newbies. Every river has its own level of difficulty. With safety equipment and experienced coaches, you can enjoy the crystal-clear stream when walking upstream. When encountering a deep pool, you have to swim over it to reach the waterfall itself and take a revitalising shower. For weak swimmers and non-swimmers, stay afloat with life vests and enjoy river tracing! HUALIEN - RIVER TREKKING is a breathtaking tour that allows you to appreciate nature at its finest. You never know what tranquil and amazing scenes might come next during the tour. If you would like to experience the most popular outdoor activity in Taiwan, we will take you on an unforgettable summer river tracing journey.
- Pick up Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Visitor Center next to Hualien Train Station front exit
- Drop off Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Hualien Train Station
- Transportation /Activity insurance / Basic training lesson /All equipments with a Mandarin-speaking guide / Lunch
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- Hualien full-day river trekking tour is a Mandarin-based group tour including riverside picnic lunch and hotel pickup service in Hualien City.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet the requirements. In this event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Liability insurance of NT$34 million (NT$10,000 deductible per accident). Participants are advised to purchase additional insurance.
- Full set of river trekking gear, including a helmet and life jacket with certification marks.
- We use European CE-certified professional helmets for river trekking. We do not use cheap hole-in-the-hat helmets, as they offer too much resistance when jumping into the water and are uncomfortable to wear.
- Slip-resistant shoes (can be worn with flip-flops before and after the activity).
- Professional life jackets (CE-certified, comfortable to wear, and do not have a crotch strap, as the crotch strap is uncomfortable when walking or jumping).
- A 2mm neoprene wetsuit specifically designed for river trekking.
- A guide with a Sports Administration river trekking instructor or coach license, with a 1:5 ratio of guides to participants.
- Free waterproof camera photography, with free online photo downloads.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Available on