Taichung - Miaoli - Strawberry Season
A trip to Miaoli is like stepping through a portal into a land of beautiful forgotten memories. Fond memories to be sure, as visitors will immediately feel the welcoming allure of Miaoli’s relaxed ...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private English-speaking guide
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Miaoli - Strawberry Season
A trip to Miaoli is like stepping through a portal into a land of beautiful forgotten memories. Fond memories to be sure, as visitors will immediately feel the welcoming allure of Miaoli’s relaxed prairie town ambiance.Your trip through Miaoli County is the perfect remedy to a hurried lifestyle. After a pleasant drive through the countryside, go for a stroll through one of Taiwan’s oldest rail towns at the picturesque Shengxing Station and remains of the Longteng Bridge. For a surreal experience, a fun adventure awaits inside the abandoned 700+ meter long rail tunnel.Home to a large Hakka population, Miaoli offers many delicious treats this culture is famous for, while juicy fruit at U-pick strawberry farms and the adorable animals and DIY activities at Flying Cow Ranch offer family friendly excursions. Rounding out your day with a bit of “natural” art, a visit to the Sanyi Wood Sculpture Museum provides a peek into the past of this once vibrant woodworking region.
- Pick up Locations
- HSR Taichung Station (Exit 7 on ground floor) / Taichung Train Station rear exit / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown / HSR Miaoli Station (Exit 2) / Flying Cow Ranch
- Drop off Locations
- HSR Taichung Station / Taichung Train Station / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown / HSR Miaoli Station / Flying Cow Ranch
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee) / Passenger insurance / Tax /
- Meals / Entrance fees / Train tickets /
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- The strawberry season is between Dec to Apr. The chance to do strawberry picking will depend on the weather condition. If there is no strawberry for picking, a visit to Dahu Wineland Resort could be an option.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on