Taipei - Yilan - Colorful Backyard
Tucked away in the “backyard” of Taiwan, Yilan is merely an hour away from Taipei but boasts a whole lot different view. For those who have enough of the hustle and bustle of cities and are lookin...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Yilan - Colorful Backyard
Tucked away in the “backyard” of Taiwan, Yilan is merely an hour away from Taipei but boasts a whole lot different view. For those who have enough of the hustle and bustle of cities and are looking for a quick getaway in the open air without travelling too far from Taipei, a carefully planned tour to Yilan is the answer.
In the beginning of the tour, our professional driver/guide will lead you to Mr. Brown Castle Café, where you can savor a magnificent seascape view while sipping a cup of freshly brewed morning coffee. All fuelled up with caffeine, you’re then ready to hit the road again. At Tangweigou Park, you’re going to experience something bizarre but brilliant — a spa treatment where doctor fishes would eat away the dead skin (or keratin) of your feet, whitening the skin of feet and enhancing skin smoothness while you dip your feet into the hot spring pool. For lunch, you’ll dine at Shanzhai Monster Village to enjoy a diverse variety of items on the menu ranging from waffles to pasta and pizza, while being surrounded by (seemingly) monstrous figures in a Japanese setting. After taking a leisure stroll at Jimmy Plaza, a park dedicated to the famous Taiwanese illustrator and picture book writer, you’ll then head to Artemis Garden to have a relaxing and comfortable afternoon.
On a beautiful day trip like this, what better way to end the day than a swig of the world’s best whisky at Kavalan Whisky Distillery?
- Pick up Locations
- Taipei Main Station (West Exit 3) / Hotels in Taipei City Downtown / Yilan Train Station rear exit / Hotels in Yilan City
- Drop off Locations
- Taipei Main Station / Hotels in Taipei City Downtown / Yilan Train Station / Hotels in Yilan City / Luodong Night Market
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee) / Passenger insurance / Tax
- Meals / Entrance fees / Train tickets
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour is 9 hours a day. Generally we start from 9am and end at 6pm. We can shift your schedule between 8am to 8pm based on your preference.
- Minimum charge for Mr. Brown Castle Café is TWD80 each.
- Admission to Tangweigou Park is TWD80 each (while the outdoor area is free).
- Admission to National Center of Traditional Arts is TWD150 each.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on