Taipei - Yangmingshan - Warm Earth
Taipei is a city full of surprises. In merely half an hour, you will be high up on the mountains more than a thousand meters above sea level, and in another half an hour, you will reach the river ...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Yangmingshan - Warm Earth
Taipei is a city full of surprises. In merely half an hour, you will be high up on the mountains more than a thousand meters above sea level, and in another half an hour, you will reach the river mouth with gorgeous views of the sunset and sea breezes wafting as you chill. We’re sure this one-day tour to Yangmingshan, Beitou, Tamsui (all just at the doorstep of downtown Taipei) is the best way to see what this city has to offer.
Located in the outskirts of Taipei, Yangmingshan National Park can be one of the favorite spots of urban dwellers who suffer from “nature deprivation.” As the backyard of Taipei, Yangmingshan tantalizes with its post-volcanic landscapes and beautiful array of cherry blossom lined trails from late-February to mid-March. It’s a child-friendly place as kids are allowed to explore the vast grassland of Qingtiangang and interact closely with the cattle, while Beitou allows visitors to experience the steamy side of Taipei life. This district owes its fame to the hot springs built during the Japanese rule. Thanks to the proximity of Yangmingshan and its post-volcanic geothermal activity, Beitou is naturally supplied with plentiful sulfuric waters that make for the perfect bathing solution. Let’s step into the past with a visit to the Beitou Hot Spring Museum to uncover the Japanese influences that helped shape the hot spring bathing culture in Beitou.
Beyond the quiet tranquility of Beitou lies Tamsui, which entices with a rich combination of colonial history and a multitude of food and games along its dynamic riverside boardwalk. The busy Tamsui Old Street provides a vibrant look at the area, while Fisherman’s Wharf gives a bit romantic touch to the starry night of Tamsui. Now, join our tour, step out of the city and into the warm indulgences of Yangmingshan, Beitou and Tamsui!
- Pick up Locations
- Taipei Main Station (West Exit 3) / Hotels in Taipei City
- Drop off Locations
- Taipei Main Station / Shilin Night Market / Hotels in Taipei City
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee) /Passenger insurance /Tax
- Meals /Entrance fees
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour is 9 hours a day. Generally we start from 9am and end at 6pm. We can shift your schedule between 8am to 8pm based on your preference.
- Geothermal Valley is closed on Monday. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative spot by your driver.
- Beitou Hot Spring Museum now is closed to public due to maintenance.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on