Taichung - Cingjing - Swiss Wonderland
Often recognized for its sheep and horses, Cingjing Farm (清境農場) truly stands out for its beautiful, high altitude scenery. Located at 2000 meters above sea level, Cingjing treats you to magnificent...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Cingjing - Swiss Wonderland
Often recognized for its sheep and horses, Cingjing Farm (清境農場) truly stands out for its beautiful, high altitude scenery. Located at 2000 meters above sea level, Cingjing treats you to magnificent views of the surrounding 3500+ meter high Hehuan Mountains. No matter the season, you can expect a crisp 15 ⁰C to set the perfect wintertime mood for your visit, and is a pleasant change from the tropical climate down below.Also home to numerous European styled houses and minsus (民宿 or guesthouses), Cingjing offers a Taiwanese taste of the “Old Continent” as fun novelty for families to explore. And when you’re done enjoying an afternoon tea or coffee at a stylish cafe, delight in a culinary adventure at one of the famous nearby Yunan restaurants as you gaze in awe over the stunning mountainside views.
- Pick up Locations
- HSR Taichung Station (Exit 7 on ground floor) / Taichung Train Station rear exit / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown / Hotels in Sun Moon Lake
- Drop off Locations
- HSR Taichung Station / Taichung Train Station / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown / Hotels in Sun Moon Lake / B&B in Cingjing
- Transportation (fuel, parking and toll fee) / Passenger insurance / Tax
- Meals / Entrance fees
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour is 9 hours a day. Generally we start from 9am and end at 6pm. We can shift your schedule between 8am to 8pm based on your preference.
- It takes about two hours to drive from downtown Taichung to Cingjing Farm, the second part of the drive consists of winding road in the mountains. Most people—including the elderly—do not feel sick during the drive. Only few people may feel carsick, which can be avoided by self-medication in advance.
- Guests who do not stay a night in Old England can only take pictures outside. If you want to dine in the mansion, please reserve for lunch or afternoon tea in advance.
- Sheep are ready to be fed on the grassland as long as there's no rain. But sheep shearing shows are only held on weekends and in summer vacation (July and August). Horse riding performance are given on weekdays instead.
- If tired, visitors are advised to finish their trip after checking out the windmill on Green Green Grasslands. Or, continue the trip by descending the 499-Step Trail and appreciate the flower and trees along the way.
- Around Cingjing Farm, the most well-known dishes are Yunnan cuisine and urn-roasted chicken. But if you want to have steak or fast food, there are some near the Starbucks.
- Extra admission for Small Swiss Garden and Green Green Grasslands per person is TWD320 in total.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on