Taichung - Nantou - Monster Village
Join us on a journey into the heart of Taiwan, and this tour to Nantou will delight those who travel as a family and are looking for kid-friendly activities. The life of the past of Taiwan has be...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Nantou - Monster Village
Join us on a journey into the heart of Taiwan, and this tour to Nantou will delight those who travel as a family and are looking for kid-friendly activities.
The life of the past of Taiwan has been recreated at Taiwan Times Village along with all kinds of traditional delicacies. Under one giant roof, they put lives of Hakka, Minnan, aborigines, and veterans from China all together in separated community blocks, making it a good chance for foreign visitors to learn about old Taiwan. It’s literally a paradise for people of all ages, where the folkgame will keep children’s minds and hands engaged, parents will be as excited as kids taking photos on the street as if they were back to their precious childhood, while grandparents can have their time spent at the souvenir shop being amazed by a wealth of their nostalgic memories. Whether you’re a family with children or simply a child at heart, a visit to the Monster Village is a charming opportunity to get acquainted with the forest spirits. It will be a hands-on kind of afternoon at Mochi Museum where kids can learn how to make mochi treats themselves from scratch. Mochi is the rice cake that wins the hearts of many Taiwanese, meanwhile as an indelible mark that Japanese cuisine has left on the Taiwanese diet. Pineapple cakes, beloved by locals and tourists alike, is also known as the most famous dessert in Taiwan. By the end of the day, you’ll be enjoying the sweet landscape of Sunny Hill’s pineapple farm and maybe a bit of sampling of the almighty pineapple cakes!
- Pick up Locations
- HSR Taichung Station (Exit 7 on ground floor) / Taichung Train Station rear exit / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown
- Drop off Locations
- HSR Taichung Station / Taichung Train Station / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee) /Passenger insurance /Tax
- Meals /Entrance fees
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour is 9 hours a day. Generally we start from 9am and end at 6pm. We can shift your schedule between 8am to 8pm based on your preference.
- Admission to Taiwan Times Village is TWD350 each.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on