Hualien - Hualien - Dolphin Watching
Flowing through the east coast of Taiwan, the Kuroshio is the world's second largest warm current after the Gulf stream in the Atlantic Ocean and brings shoals of migratory fish to the waters near...
- 0.5 day / 3 hrs
- Mandarin-speaking shared tour
Spots in itinerary
about Hualien - Dolphin Watching
Flowing through the east coast of Taiwan, the Kuroshio is the world's second largest warm current after the Gulf stream in the Atlantic Ocean and brings shoals of migratory fish to the waters near Hualien. Dolphins and whales feed on these fish and therefore keep coming back to the open water of Hualien City every year. The peak season for dolphin watching occurs between April and October as the sea is usually calm with low waves during the period. It takes around 3 hours for the whole trip. Forget about the captive dolphin shows at ocean theme parks. Why not taking a ride on the boat and sailing on the Pacific Ocean? Let the wild and happy dolphins surprise you from every possible direction. Keep your eyes peeled. If you are lucky, you may also see whale! This is a chance for you to get close to nature, as you've never seen it before.
- Pick up Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Visitor Center next to Hualien Train Station front exit
- Drop off Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Hualien Train Station
- Boat ticket /Activity insurance
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- Dolphin watching tour is only available during April to October.
- There are 2 different time slots for this tour, which are 1. Morning Tour (07:30~11:00) and 2. Afternoon Tour (13:00~16:30). You are able to choose one of them based on your schedule. After booking online, please inform us the slot you prefer by replying the confirmation email.
- The availability of this tour is limited and will be confirmed after booking. This tour is fully booked soon during peak season (July~Oct). Booking earlier is recommended.
- As dolphins and whales are wild animals, we can’t guarantee that you will for sure see lots of them on the day of the tour. From our experiences, you’ll need a bit of luck to spot whales, but there is always a good chance of seeing dolphins in Hualien.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Available on