Taichung - Hehuanshan - A Hiking Adventure for All Abilities
Home to Northeast Asia's tallest summit, and with more than 240 peaks soaring over 3,000 meters, Taiwan is truly a hiker's paradise. That pretty much explains why you should follow our professiona...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
- Keeping it to 3~6 spots per day is the best way to enjoy your Taiwan tour.
- The pick-up schedule will be provided 12 hours before the tour and the itinerary will be optimized to save your travel time.
about Hehuanshan - A Hiking Adventure for All Abilities
Home to Northeast Asia's tallest summit, and with more than 240 peaks soaring over 3,000 meters, Taiwan is truly a hiker's paradise. That pretty much explains why you should follow our professional tour guide to hike the majestic Hehuanshan, sitting high above the surrounding landscape in the center of Taiwan. Among the island’s many other tall mountains, Hehuanshan is one of the most accessible and still offers the greatest variety of attractions.
In the morning, our guide will come pick you up either from the city of Taichung or Cingjing Farm, and by noontime, you will reach Hehuan Wuling at the height of 3,275 meters, the highest point in the Taiwanese highway system. After lunch, you will make your way to Shimenshan, the easiest one to climb listed on the 100 Mountains of Taiwan (all over 3000 meters above sea level). Finally, Hehuan Main Peak will be within sight to congratulate you on your achievement of conquering one of the 100 Mountains of Taiwan! The sight of azaleas blooming serves as a sign that spring is here; you will be standing above a sea of cloud in autumn; the mountain tops will be capped with snow in winter — Hehuan Main Peak is literally a paradise all year round regardless of the season!
- Pick up Locations
- HSR Taichung Station (Exit 7 on ground floor) / Taichung Train Station rear exit / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown / Hotels in Cingjing
- Drop off Locations
- HSR Taichung Station / Taichung Train Station / Hotels in Taichung City Downtown / Hotels in Cingjing
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee /Passenger insurance /Tax
- Meals /Entrance fees
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour typically spans 9 hours, with a typical start time of 9 am and a conclusion at 6 pm. However, we offer flexibility in scheduling, with options available between 8 am and 8 pm to accommodate your preferences.
- Please note that when traveling from Cingjing to Hualien (or vice versa), the route takes us through the high-altitude region of Hehuanshan. During winter (December to March), this area can experience snowfall. In the event of snowfall, traffic authorities may require vehicles to have snow chains on their tires for safe passage. Regrettably, we do not provide services under such conditions. In such cases, any bookings will be officially canceled, and a full refund will be issued.
- Hehuan North Peak is an advanced hiking trail, which requires at least 4 hours hiking in the remote mountain area. Please make sure your are experienced hikers and fit enough before visiting. However, Hehuan North Peak is only available for private Mandarin-speaking driver service, which means there is no guiding service and you have to hike on your own. If you prefer a guiding service to Hehuan North Peak, please send us a custom tour request for this advanced hiking trip.
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on