Hualien - Hualien - From East Coast to Rift Valley
Hardly accessible, hence finely preserved: the story of eastern Taiwan. That probably explains why this part of the island has some of the most beautiful coastlines and the most tranquil mountain ...
- 1 day / 9 hrs
- Private Mandarin/English-speaking guide/driver
Spots in itinerary
about Hualien - From East Coast to Rift Valley
Hardly accessible, hence finely preserved: the story of eastern Taiwan. That probably explains why this part of the island has some of the most beautiful coastlines and the most tranquil mountain atmosphere in Taiwan. Don’t miss out on our carefully planned one-day tour to explore the eastern charms as it allows you to embrace Mother Nature at its finest.
Baqi Lookout provides a commanding view of the grand Pacific Ocean, while Shitiping Scenic Area is famed for its special geology of sea terrain including the wave-cut platforms, uplifted coral reefs, cliffs and the potholes. We will venture into the Moon Cave, going on a little boat trip with bats hovering over your head, where amateur cave explorers will feel just like home. For lunch, we will stuff our tummies nice and full with lots of yummy aboriginal goodies at Taowen Baihe Chuntian, a no-choice restaurant where the chef only uses the freshest catch of the morning. In the afternoon, an eco experience at Fuyuan Butterfly Valley with a wealth of butterflies dancing around awaits you, where the waterfall glides down through the crack of rocks, generating the negative ions to refresh your body and soul. There is also a semi-outdoor hot spring if you wish to wash away all your fatigue. Finally, we make our way to the largest lake in eastern Taiwan — Liyu Lake, to stroll along the lakeshore walkway, appreciate the flora and fauna and call it a day.
- Pick up Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Hualien Train Station rear exit / Hualien Airport / Port of Hualien
- Drop off Locations
- Hotels in Hualien City / Hualien Train Station / Hualien Airport / Port of Hualien
- Transportation (fuel, parking, and toll fee) / Passenger insurance / Tax
- Meals /Entrance fees
- Cancellation Policy
- Severe weather conditions or cancellation made by customer more than 72 hours before departure will qualify for a 100% refund. Otherwise, no refund will be issued.
- This tour is 9 hours a day. Generally we start from 9am and end at 6pm. We can shift your schedule between 8am to 8pm based on your preference.
- Admission to Moon Cave is TWD100 each.
- Admission to Fuyuan Butterfly Valley is TWD100 each.
- A full-course meal served at Taowan Baihe Chuntian at the fixed price of TWD800 (your driver-guide is at your disposal to recommend some other restaurants in the area if you’re not a fan of no-choice).
- Contact Us
- For any query, please email service@roundTAIWANround.com. Alternative, you may call +886-4-24361910 for any urgent request.
- Overtime Extra Charge
- Optional : If you wish to extend your tour, every extra hour over the agreed schedule of a private tour is charged TWD500 (US$17) for a sedan-based or van-based tour, or TWD1000 (US$34) for a bus-based tour. There will be no overtime extra charge for a shared tour.
- Available on